Ladies and Gentlemen, we cordially invite you to participate in the Diploma Awarding Gala, which will take place on September 30, 2021 at 17:00 in the Main Hall. To participate in the event, you must complete the application form for participation in the gala, as well as complete other formalities. Details are provided below.
- Who can participate in the Ceremony?
The Graduation Ceremony is open to those who fulfilled all the below criteria:
- passed the undergraduate/graduate/engineering degree examination by 20 September 2021;
- fulfilled all formal requirements concerning the diploma and collected the diploma by 25 September 2021 (diploma copies and the diploma supplement is handed over in the Documentation Department, while the original will be awarded during the Ceremony)
- registered for the Graduation Ceremony via the registration form by 20 September 2021 (registration form can be found here: https://forms.gle/3kGtxVZGQQLF6KCE6 );
- paid PLN 35 for the purchase of the mortarboard and rental of the graduation gown.
The original diploma should be returned to the Student Affairs Office (Documentation Department).
- Graduation Ceremony’s place and date
The Graduation Gala will be held on 30 September 2021 in the Main Hall of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw:
3:00 p.m. – for Polish division graduates
5:00 p.m. – for English division graduates
Make sure to arrive one hour before the Ceremony to collect your graduation gown and mortarboard.
- Purchase of mortarboards and rental of graduation gowns
For the purchase of a mortarboard and rental of a graduation gown, please transfer PLN 35 to the account indicated in the system. In the transfer title, please include the phrase “Graduation Ceremony” and provide your first and last name. Payment must be made by 20 September 2021 and the transfer confirmation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to arrive one hour before the Ceremony to collect your graduation gown and mortarboard. Do not forget your ID!
Graduation gowns and mortarboards can be collected in the Main Hall (ground floor).
Please note: if case of absence, the fee will not be refunded.
- Auditorium arrangement
The Main Auditorium will be divided into sectors for particular fields of study. Please take your seats as indicated – this way, the Ceremony will proceed smoothly.
Accompanying persons are requested to occupy specifically marked seats.
- Access and parking
To use the underground parking (for additional fee), please contact:
Please note that there are (paid) parking spaces along ul. Kolska.
Public transport is also available:
- “Niska” stop
Tram: lines 1, 22, 27
Bus: line 180
- “Rondo Radosława” stop
Tram: lines 17, 22, 27, 33, 35, 28
Bus: lines 500, 409
- „Powązkowska” stop
Tram: lines 1, 22, 27
Bus: lines 180, 409