for Equal Treatment
The Representative’s range of duties:
PhD, Associate Professor at the University of Economics and Human Sciences
- Striving to ensure equal treatment of women and men, preventing discrimination against students and employees of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw.
- Promoting and publicizing good practices observed at the University, related to the fostering of equality and diversity, by raising awareness of the importance of the issue of equality.
- Helping in the development of academic careers of persons whose careers have been slowed down or restricted due to systemic reasons.
- Supporting parents who combine their professional careers with raising a family by broadening the offer of day care for young children through the development of infrastructure on the Campus.
- Initiating actions to raise awareness of the importance of respecting the equality principle, in particular, organizing meetings and trainings aimed at the academic community.
- Collaborating with NGOs which work to prevent discrimination of all sorts.
- Working to eliminate and mitigate the consequences of violation of the equality principle.
- Representing the Rector of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw before institutions and NGOs which are concerned with equality issues.
How can I help you?
- Have you been discriminated against?
- Are you feeling ill-at-ease?
- Do you want to help persons or groups who are discriminated against?