LANGUAGES OF STUDY
UEHS actively cooperates with numerous foreign universities.
We offer double degree programmes, summer schools, holiday courses, and in-service training for foreign partners. International cooperation is an essential aspect of UEHS academic endeavours.
UEHS is involved in numerous research projects within structured research programmes and networks as well as through informal contacts between researchers.
UEHS received a prestigious international accreditation
UEHS collaborates with many prestigious and recognized foreign academic and research centres.
- Instytut Ekonomiki Rostowskiego
Uniwersytetu Państwowego (Russia)
- Lviv University of Law and Business (Ukraine)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- 'Stefan cel Mare' University of Secueve (Romania)
- Sumy State University (Ukraine)
- Trondelag R&D Institute (Norway)
- University of Rijeka (Croatia)
- The International University of
- Międzynarodowy Klasyczny Uniwersytet
im. F. Orlika (Ukraine)
- Eurasia International University (Armenia)
University ”Fehmi Agani” in Gjakova (Republic of Kosovo)
Northern University (Armenia)
- European Business School (Portugal)
- Busness School PAR (Croatia)
- Uniwersytet Preszowski w Preszowie
- Waseda University (Japan)
- Instytut Filozofii Narodowej Akademii
Nauk Białorusi (Belarus)
- Brzeski Państwowy Uniwersytet
im. A. Puszkina (Belarus)
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Wołyński Uniwersytet Narodowy
im. Łesi Ukrainki w Łucku (Ukraine)
- Innovation Institute Zagreb (Croatia)
- Suleyman Demirel University (Azerbaijan)
- Khazar University (Azerbaijan)
- East European University (Georgia)
”Beder” University College (Republic of Albania)
College of Saint Elizabeth (USA)
- European University of Rome (Italy)
- EGAS MONIZ, CRL Instituto Universitario Egas Moniz (IUEM) (Portugal)
- Anhui Vocational College of
City Management (China)
- Gansu Agricultural University (China)
- Lanzhou Petrochemical Polytechnic (China)
- Państwowy Uniwersytet Technologiczny
w Żytomierzu (Ukraine)
- Tbilisi International Academy (Georgia)
- Kharkiv National University of
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Universidad del Rosario (Columbia)
- Eurasia International University (Armenia)
Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (Kazakhstan)
International University of Novi Pazar (Serbia)
Epoka University (Albania)
- Association Leonard de Vinci (France)
- School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica (Slovenia )
- The University of Talca (Chile)
- The Cihan University (Iraq)
- The American University of
Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan)
- The Caucasus International
- The International Black See
- Azerbaijan State University of
- The University of the Frontier (Chile)
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Kyrgyz-German Institute of Applied
University UKSHIN Hoti Prizren (Republic of Kosovo)
Belarusian Trade and Economics University of Consumer Cooperatives (Belarus)
- University Institute of Psychological, Social and Life Sciences (Portugal)
- Mondragon University (Spain)
- Alterbridge International University of Management and Communication (Georgia)
Our university is running a double degree programme in partnership with several institutions.
This way, students from partner universities can join our academic community after completing their first year of study.
Currently, we are involved in double degree programmes
with the following institutions:
International Black Sea University
International University of Kyrgyzstan
Międzynarodowy Klasyczny Uniwersytet im. F. Orlika
Kyrgyz-German Institute of Applied Informatics
Eurasia International University (Yerevan, Armenia)
Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan)
International University of Novi Pazar (Novi Pazar, Serbia)
University UKSHIN Hoti Prizren (Prizren, Republic of Kosovo)
Belarusian Trade and Economics University of Consumer Cooperatives (Gomel, Republic of Belarus)
CEEMAN – Central and East European
Management Development Association
UEHS is a member of CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association) – an international association established in 1993 which focused on management development to accelerate the quality of management education in Central and Eastern Europe. Years later, it is a global network of organizations involved in the quality of education and innovation in the field of management. Aiming for vocational excellence, CEEMAN supports the quality of development and change processes in management by advancing the fields of education, research, consulting, and information. The association’s comprehensive approach to leadership promotes innovation, creativity, and appreciation for cultural values. CEEMAN provides IQA accreditation to educational institutions meeting the established standards.
PRME – Principles for Responsible
UEHS is also a member of PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education), a United Nations-backed platform founded in 2007. Its main objective is the dissemination of the principles of responsible management education by making sustainability standards more relevant in higher education institutions around the world.
With more than 650 members worldwide, PRME has become the largest organized network linking the United Nations with management-related higher education institutions. PRME follows its Six Principles, engaging business universities to provide future leaders with the skills needed to balance economic and sustainable development goals. The Six Principles are:
- developing the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy.
- incorporating into academic activities, curricula, and organizational practices the values of global social responsibility as portrayed in international initiatives such as the United Nations Global Compact.
- creating educational frameworks, materials, processes, and environments that enable effective learning experiences for responsible leadership.
- engaging in conceptual and empirical research that advances our understanding about the role, dynamics, and impact of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental, and economic value.
- interacting with managers of business corporations to extend our knowledge of their challenges in meeting social and environmental responsibilities and to explore jointly effective approaches to meeting these challenges.
- facilitating and supporting dialog and debate among educators, students, business, government, consumers, media, civil society organizations, and other interested groups and stakeholders on critical issues related to global social responsibility and sustainability.
UEHS students can participate in exchange programmes, without paying additional tuition, to the following universities:
Universidad del Rosario in Bogota
Suleyman Demirel University
- be a student at the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw;
- be a full-time graduate/undergraduate or long-cycle Master’s programme student (at the time of applying, the applicant must have completed at least the first year of undergraduate studies);
- reside in the Republic of Poland;
- have a high grade point average for the previous periods of study;
- speak English or/and Spanish;
- not be on exeat;
- not be involved as a defendant in a disciplinary proceeding.
To apply for student exchange and travel under the programme, please fill out the application form.
If you are interested, please contact us via: erasmus.vizja.pl/lecturers
To apply, candidates must complete a short online instructional course on the technical/material requirements (currently only available in Spanish). The university offers favourable conditions for participation.
The person responsible for the development
and strategy of international cooperation
is Prof. Anna Llanos-Antczak, PhD, Vice Rector
for International Cooperation