We are pleased to announce that the entries to the Mens Docta 2022/2023 Competition for The Best Graduates of the University of Economics and HumanSciences in Warsaw have started. The aim of the Competition is to award the graduates of our Univerity with very good academic results, outstanding scientific achievements or who have otherwise contributed to the development of the University or promotion. The first edition of the Competition took place at the end of the 2019/2020 academic year.
We encourage you to read the Competition Regulations, and in particular – to submit your candidacies for the best AEH graduates. Applications for the 2022/2023 edition can be submitted until September 30th. The awards will be presented during the Diploma Award Gala, which will take place on November 6th at the AEH Main Hall.
If you have any questions – please contact the Rector’s Office:
tel. +48 22 536 54 11
Competition participants, who can take part in the competition?
1. The Competition is open to Graduates of the first and second cycle studies, long-cycle studies, both full-time and part-time studies, and in Polish or English.
2. The competition applies to Graduates who successfully passed the diploma examination in 2022, that is, in the first term of the academic year to which the competition concerns.
3. If a Graduate has studied at the University in more than one field of study, i.e. for the title of the Best Graduate, he may apply only in one field of his choice.
4. Graduates may not participate in the competition:
1) who were punished with a disciplinary penalty during their studies,
2) remaining in any legal or factual relationship with the University, with the exception of an employment relationship,
3) acting as a member of the Competition Committee, being members of his family or remaining in any actual or legal relationship with him.